Saturday, July 31, 2010

Quick for Sick Mashed Potatoes!

So these aren't my go to mashed taters, they're my moms. My mashed taters are made with loads of parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and sour cream. And roasted garlic. The special thing about these mashed potatoes is that they help with tummy aches!



We made these today because my housekeeper, Yolanda, wasn't feeling to well. She's like family so me and mom had to do something. We put four potatoes in a pot to boil on low heat for a loooong while, and waited.

Quick for Sick Mashed Potatoes:

Ingredients:
4 russet potatoes, boiled until tender
1 handful of parsley, chopped finely
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 pinch of salt
1 tbsp. of margarine
1/2 a lemon, squeezed
Olive oil, to taste

Step 1:
Mash the potatoes with a fork, make it rough so you still sort of have to chew to eat it.

Step 2:
Add all the other ingredients, mix them in.

Step 3:
Enjoy!


It's really yummy, I just had a plate, and honestly it's really easy to make.

-Rana

No comments:

Post a Comment