Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Restaurant Review: Adoro Mexican Grille

During Anime Expo my mother decided to treat me and my cosplaying brothers to some food. A year prior, at Anime Expo, we'd gone to the same hotel we were staying at that week. So we decided to go to the same Mexican restaurant we visited last year. Adoro Mexican Grille. It was as amazing as before. :]

I only took a picture of my food, because I love how they'd designed the plate. My guilty pleasure? Those pickled onions. They were absolutely amazing. And the avocado mash on top. To die for.

So I ordered the Burrito Fajita:



Located in the heart of Downtown, Los Angeles, this restaurant is pleasing to almost all senses. I loved the service, we got to sit outside because my mom wanted to smoke, and the food was just simply amazing. I wish I had got a shot of the inside of my burrito. The meat was cooked to a medium rare perfection. This was the fanciest Mexican restaurant I have ever been to.

The waiter made little small talk at the end of the meal, asking about the convention and such, and he actually gave us a little bit of guacamole for our free freshly made tortilla chips. This food was amazing, I recommend it to anyone visiting downtown Los Angeles. The prices are just a tad high, I got one of the cheapest meals on the menu, but it's a real bang for your buck.

-Rana

1 comment:

  1. Rana,
    Your blog always makes me hungry! It all looks so good! Q_Q (But keep blogging though! I'm totally going to visit that place next AX!)

    ReplyDelete