Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Steak, couscous, and grilled bread (Rana)

It's official. This is my favorite food. Depending on the time, I can almost guarantee you that I will always be up for eating steak. It's so simple to make, I really only used olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning, as you can see in the picture. I cooked the steak to a medium rare, and it was melt in your mouth delicious. Especially with a huge dollop of A1 steak sauce(the condiment I use on EVERYTHING).

The couscous was storebought, on sale for a dollar in the managers special aisle. It was really sweet and delicious, a wonderful texture and a great light side for an otherwise heavy meal.



That's the steak, raw, and drizzled with olive oil. I was outside, about to grill it, and I couldn't wait.



Mmm, look at those beautiful grillmarks. Sometimes I don't cook it thoroughly enough to produce grillmarks, but that's only when I get fresh meat that I know wont kill me if I consume some type of bacteria or something. You can even see a little of the grilled bread, which was warm, olive oily, and very chewy and delicious.



That's my steak, medium rare, a little of A1 on the side, and some amazing couscous salad to accompany the smoky, grilled flavor. I have no shots of the grilled bread, but trust me, it was delicious. Yum yum yummmm!!!! I have no ingredients or anything, it's a simple recipe. I just eyeballed everything.

-Rana

1 comment: